Commercial Real Estate Attorney:
Adams Howell’s Commercial Real Estate group is looking for an entry to mid-level attorney with 1-5 years of experience to join our team. The preferred candidate will have experience in commercial real estate transactions in a broad array of areas, including development, purchase and sale agreements, leases, title, finance documents, complex declarations between sophisticated commercial property owners, etc.
Job responsibilities and qualifications would include:
- Represent buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, developers and investors in all aspects of real estate and business transactions with an emphasis on development;
- Drafting purchase and sale agreements, leases and other real estate documents;
- Title and survey review;
- Strong communication, drafting and analytical skills;
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a fast paced, team-oriented environment;
- Must be licensed, or willing to become licensed, in North Carolina (South Carolina license is a plus);
Our firm is known for having a top notch commercial real estate practice. We represent clients that require a high level of attention to detail on sophisticated deals.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit their resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Start date: ASAP
- Schedule: 45+ hours/week
- Duration: Full time / permanent hire
- Location: Raleigh, NC with potential to work remote for non-local applicants
- Pay rate: Commensurate with experience